Atlanta foodservice expo 2014
The Atlanta Foodservice Expo is the only event in Georgia and the Southeast to bring together all sectors of the restaurant, foodservice and hospitality industry under one roof.
The latest products, services, and technologies will be showcased for the industry, along with a comprehensive and leading-edge program of education that will provide foodservice operators from the Southeast with the best tools to grow and improve their business.
- 200 Exhibitors
- Daily Happy Hour Receptions
- Keynote featuring celebrity chef, Robert Irvine
- 18 Educational Seminars (Included with Expo Badge!)
- Additional Educational Opportunities:
- ServSafe Training Programs
- Street Food 101
- GREAT Kitchens (Gluten-Free Training)
- Service Strategy Workshops
- Head-to-Head Culinary Competitions
- Live Culinary Demonstrations on the Show Floor